MAC 2000 is aware of the importance of personal data and that their protection and confidential use is a topic of great interest to our users. We would therefore like to clarify what information we collect and how we handle it.
TYPES OF COOKIES
These cookies are essential in order to allow you to move around the site and make full use of its features, such as accessing the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies, some necessary services, such as filling out a form for a competition, can not be used.
These cookies collect information on how users use a website, for example, which pages are most visited, if you receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the functioning of a website. By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
Cookies allow the site to remember the choices made by the user (such as name, language or region of origin) and provide customized advanced features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that can be customized. They can also be used to provide services you’ve asked how to watch a video or comments on a blog. The information collected from these types of cookies can be made anonymous and not able to monitor your browsing activity on other websites. By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
How to manage cookies on your PC
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select Options
2. Click on the ‘Smashed stuff’ tab, find the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the ‘Content settings’ button
3. Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select ‘Internet Options’, then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
2. To enable cookies in your browser, make sure your privacy level is set to Medium or below,
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Options”
2. Then select the Privacy icon
1. Click the Cog icon at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Click on ‘Protection’, select the option that says ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’
3. Click on ‘Save’
How to manage cookies on Mac
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on ‘Explore’ at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Scroll down until you see “Cookies” in the Receiving File section
3. Select the ‘Do not ask’ option
Safari on OSX
1. Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Click on ‘Security’ and then ‘Accept cookies’
3. Select “Only from the site”
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Scroll down until you see cookies under ‘Privacy and security’
3. Select ‘Enable cookies only for the originating site’
1. Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of the browser window and select “Settings”
2. Then select “Preferences”, select the “Advanced” tab
3. Then select the ‘Accept cookies’ option
You can prevent Google from detecting a cookie that is generated due to and related to your use of this website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by downloading and installing this browser plugin.